How to Set Up Your Own Achilles CT Fundraising Page
1. Click below for our Achilles CT Activegiving.com page
2. Click ‘Become A Fundraiser’ at the very top of our page.
3. Click the ‘Fundraise as an Individual’ tab (in the menu below).
4. Create your own activegiving.com username and password.
5. You’ll see instructions to personalize your page.
Achilles is a 501(c)3 organization, so all donations are tax-deductible! The funds that come through ActiveGiving.com are used to support our Achilles CT Chapter and its members. We give back to our athletes who request financial support for races, equipment, travel expenses, etc. We cover registration costs for all of Team Achilles members at many races throughout the year to offset that financial barrier.
Simply put, as a Charity Runner and fundraiser for Achilles CT, you run so they can run!
Need help deciding how much to set as your personal fundraising goal? Contact email@example.com.
Need technical assistance? ActiveGiving reps can be reached at 877-228-4881 M-F 7am-5pm PST.
Thanks for all you do!